Our memory care residences at Richmond Place provide the safety, security, people, and programs to help preserve the things that bring meaning and order to your loved one’s life. Each day our mission is to provide Alzheimer’s care and dementia care that enriches the lives of our residents by creating success stories and by encouraging and celebrating their interests and abilities.
Heartfelt CONNECTIONS - A Memory Care Program®
Richmond Place in Lexington, KY, features the renowned Heartfelt CONNECTIONS - A Memory Care Program® for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. This person-centered philosophy is grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than those that are lost.
Our team employs reminiscence tools to help our residents’ family members and loved ones capture the details of residents’ lives—their careers, hobbies, likes, and dislikes. We then apply the insights gained from each life story to create an individualized care plan that promotes physical and emotional well-being, prolongs daily functioning, and maintains a sense of purpose, satisfaction, and quality of life. Learn more about Heartfelt CONNECTIONS - A Memory Care Program® by downloading the brochure below.Download Our Brochure
Health and Wellness Navigation
Richmond Place is committed to providing a holistic approach to your loved one’s total health and well-being.
That’s why we provide a highly trained senior Health and Wellness Navigation team, who work personally with residents to anticipate health and wellness needs and to address them. They’ll guide your loved one through the many programs, services, and amenities we offer that focus on all 8 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure overall physical, psychological, and social well-being. Our Navigation team will also provide guidance through any medical challenges that may lie ahead, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and the delivery of specific nutritional meals
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
At Richmond Place, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
You can be sure our team will provide your loved one with the kind of respect and dignity they deserve, while at the same time offering them the very best in personalized care. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Convenient transportation to a wide variety of scheduled events and outings
- Courteous, proficient housekeeping services weekly, including personal laundry and linen
- Nurse onsite 24 hours a day to ensure the health and safety needs of your loved one are always met
Every detail of memory care at Richmond Place supports our mission to offer the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Here are some of the residential services we provide:
- 24-hour staffing
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the memory care facilities of Richmond Place will always look beautiful and inviting year-round
Thrive Therapies offers outpatient and home health occupational, physical, and speech therapy services at Richmond Place Senior Living.
Thrive provides evidence-based therapy to empower clients to achieve independence, minimize declines associated with aging, and allow clients to thrive in their within the community. When Thrive Therapies was founded, the aim was to improve lives by engaging the mind, body, and spirit through compassionate patient care, the masterful practice of integrity, and the application of evidence-based practice to patients’ unique needs. This partnership provides added value to our residents as Thrive Therapies is a trusted leader and therapy provider for seniors.
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining with a delightful menu, ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- On-campus, full service, hair salon and barber shop to keep your loved ones looking and feeling their very best
- Wellness programs to help residents live their best lives
- Meeting rooms, private dining room, and guest suites to accommodate friends and family
- Wi-Fi access throughout the community to keep you connected
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience every day. A delicious, healthy variety of freshly prepared dishes from a menu created by a team of registered dieticians, culinary associates and experts in memory care.
And a customized meal plan designed for the needs of your loved one.
That’s dining at Richmond Place, and it doesn’t get any better! We promote a positive and successful dining experience through dementia-friendly menus, individualized dining assistance and a supportive dining environment that encourages familiarity and socialization. And, of course, special dietary preferences or medically prescribed diets are never a problem.
Our skilled staff understands the importance of person-centered, activity-focused care, guiding residents
each day through a full calendar of individualized social, educational, and recreational events that celebrate their remaining abilities. Individualized social, educational, and recreational events that celebrate their remaining abilities.
Memory care at Richmond Place features a variety of wonderful spaces that allow residents to gather and socialize.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Our beautiful, secure memory care apartment homes include everything you want for your loved one to feel comfortable and safe. Each suite features purposeful design touches and a light-filled interior. You can customize it with personal mementos to truly make it feel like home.
Utilities? Most are included, and further, every residence has an emergency response system for your peace of mind. View our pricing and take a look at our comfortable floor plans to see which one is right for your loved one.View Our Floor Plans
memory care for your loved one.